Glutamine is included among dietary supplements that have a strong anti-catabolic effect and act on regeneration. More than half of the skeletal muscle is composed of Glutamine. Glutamine helps to build high-quality muscle mass and regenerate tired muscles after strenuous training.
BENEFITS OF GLUTAMINE
L-glutamine helps to restore glycogen, which regenerates energy while providing carbon and nitrogen donors. It also helps to build high-quality muscle mass.
- Prevents catabolism
- Helps maintain volume and hydration of cells, accelerates healing of injuries
- Glutamine is the primary source of energy for your immune system
- Improves the function of the intestines and the digestive tract
- Increases production of glycogen in the liver
- Supports the production of testosterone and growth hormone
- Regulates balance and metabolism of proteins
- Prevents formation of lactic acid in the muscles
- Protects the body from over-training
USE OF L - GLUTAMINE
L - glutamine is particularly useful in the characterization period and it is generally appropriate to use it at any stage of preparation. When using glutamine, no side effects have been found and is therefore a reliable and functional supplement for athletes.
DOSING L - GLUTAMINE
According to expert studies, it is ideal to consume glutamine 5 to 10 g per day divided into two amounts. Dosage may be increased to double even. It is best to take it in the morning, after training and in the evening before bedtime.