- Arginine increases growth hormone production
- Promotes the release of insulin and glucagon (the energy source in the muscles)
- Increases NO = pumping effect
- Involves in creatine formation for creating larger energy reserves (ATP)
- Removes lactic acid from the muscle and helps prevent "muscle"
- Participates in the formation of collagen, which is part of connective tissues
- Reduces high blood pressure
- Strengthens the sensation of sexual arousal
- Positively supports the immune system
HOW TO USE ARGININE PROPERLY?
One tablet daily or in the morning should be taken as part of the prevention and overall function of the body. Arginine can be taken by both men and women. In women, the use of L-arginine, in addition to the beneficial effects, also exhibits increased excitability.
People who want to improve their current physical condition should take it from physical activity depending on the level of training, from 1 to 3 tablets approx. 30 to 50 minutes before the load. Random effects are not known to occur when accidentally exceeded recommended amounts, as the amount that the body does not consume is eliminated.
Composition: Arginine HCL, transparent gelatin capsule, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Warning: Diet supplement. The product is not intended as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a dry place at a temperature up to 25 ° C. Protect from direct sunlight. It is not intended for children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of children. The manufacturer is not liable for any damage caused by improper use or storage. Minimum shelf life 24 months from date of production.